• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountainhorse - THANKS

LongHorn XC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Illinois
Just wanted to say, thanks for all the info u provide. I really don't follow other forums, but I bet they don't have a Mountainhorse!!! You are great and help thousands of fellow sledders!!!

Thanks again!
LH

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
I'd like to second / third / 100th? (slow typer) the Thank You!

I know we both have our personal preferances and fundamental differences in execution of preferences, as well as choice of vendors at times.

Vendors I will never even consider are very high on your "go to" list for whatever reason. And my comments in certain threads about my opinion of those said vendors get those threads E-rased with no trace other than the newly broken notification system that notifies me people posted after I did "weeks" after the thread disappeared without a trace.

I'm not suggesting you have the E-rase button, I'm sure that is a Harris Publishing Conspiracy to save their Advertising dollars so they won't need to figure out how to grow potatoes again. Scratch that; they are likely getting paid by Obama not to plant anyway. Our tax dollars at work! Yeah!

Sorry for the slight detour, just been burning the gray matter for a bit and needed to vent.

Again Thank you for your expertise, and like anything else we are free to choose what we want to believe / incorporate into our sleds.

America is still considered a free country by the uninformed and unobservant.

Last edited:
H

hoov165x

Apr 12, 2009
Bend, OR
I'd like to second / third / 100th? (slow typer) the Thank You!

I know we both have our personal preferances and fundamental differences in execution of preferences, as well as choice of vendors at times.

Vendors I will never even consider are very high on your "go to" list for whatever reason. And my comments in certain threads about my opinion of those said vendors get those threads E-rased with no trace other than the newly broken notification system that notifies me people posted after I did "weeks" after the thread disappeared without a trace.

I'm not suggesting you have the E-rase button, I'm sure that is a Harris Publishing Conspiracy to save their Advertising dollars so they won't need to figure out how to grow potatoes again. Scratch that; they are likely getting paid by Obama not to plant anyway. Our tax dollars at work! Yeah!

Sorry for the slight detour, just been burning the gray matter for a bit and needed to vent.

Again Thank you for your expertise, and like anything else we are free to choose what we want to believe / incorporate into our sleds.

America is still considered a free country by the uninformed and unobservant.

Well put on all accounts!!

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Nice job Mountainhorse

Just wanted to say, thanks for all the info u provide. I really don't follow other forums, but I bet they don't have a Mountainhorse!!! You are great and help thousands of fellow sledders!!!

Thanks again!
LH
Nicely done LH! Snowest is the only one I really follow also. A second thank you should go to Snowest, all of their moderators, and their members. If you need an answer to almost anything, it will be on Snowest somewhere. :face-icon-small-coo

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007

Thanks again!
LH

Said before, worth repeating.

You are dead on LongHorn XC. This is one horse that carries more than his fair share, to the benefit of all.

Kudos for giving it a shout.

RS

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Word - the horse's wealth of knowledge, and comprehensive sharing of it. is damn near reason enough to own a Polaris. (not joking)

On another note - I have sold him a couple items via Snowest and he was great to deal with as well (not that I expected anything less).

Thanks!

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY

Thanks again!
LH

Eric,
I could not say that any better. All I can add is Thank you, Eric.

It cannot be easy to be a moderator at times either, I would like to say Thank you for shouldering that burden also.
Tony

Premium Features