• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mild 2 Wild Pro Big Bore

S

sledstew

Nov 2, 2004
Mandan, ND
www.themildtowild.com
Guys we still have a few Big Bores that are ready to go if you know anyone interested, we tested all last year with really good results. Its only an 851 but pulls quite a bit more weight over stock. Wossner pistons,cylinder, ported, cheater head.
Call for more details ,we need your exhaust valves to complete the kit,exchange price is $1900 plus shipping.

Mild 2 Wild Motorsports
701-202-6304

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I wish I was coming to Bismarck (I CANNOT believe I just said that) because I'd be loading up my sled. :)

Last edited:

ndmountainman

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2010
Central ND
Guys I was the test dummy for this project. Theres about 600 miles on my sled. It was a good improvement over stock. Pulled about 6-6.5 more grams of weight than a stock pro. Ran smoothly and pulled very hard. There was days when it was seldom sitting as many people took turns on the sled for a couple days and it performed pull after pull after pull. I rode with many other big bores and was not disappointed even though it is only a 851! LOL:yield:

Turbotater

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Magic Valley, Idaho
Guys I was the test dummy for this project. Theres about 600 miles on my sled. It was a good improvement over stock. Pulled about 6-6.5 more grams of weight than a stock pro. Ran smoothly and pulled very hard. There was days when it was seldom sitting as many people took turns on the sled for a couple days and it performed pull after pull after pull. I rode with many other big bores and was not disappointed even though it is only a 851! LOL:yield:

Correct me if I'm wrong but, theres a couple other factors you left out like the size of the rider and pulling a 3" track.

R

roni87

Feb 11, 2011
I Falls, MN
Is anyone running this kit on a 11 or 12? Or is it only done to the thicker skirted 13/14 cylinder?

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..

So is that 6 g more weight per arm then a stocker?

The reason I ask is I am running 3 g more Per arm With an indy dan long rod motor.

Premium Features