• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 pro rmk clutching

D

Dosch99

Nov 7, 2009
I have a stock 2012 pro rmk 800 with hps can. i ride around mainly 1500-2000 ft . i was wondering if anybody has done an reclutching springs helix etc, an also anybody regear if so what combos. Thanks

D
There are lots of people producing great clutch kit products. I always ask my customers first off what is their sled not doing that they want it to do. Then we get into the type of riding they do, how much do they weigh and so on. Almost every type of riding could use a different kit. Its a fine line finding the perfect kit that works in all situations and snow conditions. You will be able to find just the right kit for you here on SW. There is so much info here it's easy to get confused. :)
Another few items to check are your belt to sheave clearance on your primary, general condition of your clutch's and the balancing. All basic however both clutch's have to be working together to get the winning combination.

Premium Features