• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any word yet on your 2015s?

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
You know the 2016 will be in the AXYS chassis.

And 25 pounds lighter..........

F

fastrack0

Mar 28, 2014
Penticton, BC
Mine is in. Got a call from the dealer last monday. He wants to know when i went to pick it up…I said in October… lol

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
The last four Pro's I purchased were built in July, and showed up in September. We are just under five hours from Roseau. Dealers here had the 2015 Pro's in their showroom last spring, and Polaris will have some 2015's at Hay Days in a few weeks. The speculation here is that the 2016's will have the new 800 under a new hood with LED head lights. :clock:
There are at least four of us here waiting for that to happen.
Good luck to all the new lucky sled owners. And thanks for keeping jobs here in MN.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Here's to Poo not screwing up the chassis balance by moving to the Axys platform in 16 - the 15 trail sleds have the rider moved forward 4". They didn't screw up the 11 RMK, and moved the rider position back from the Rush. But, it's been done before, and recently, with the XP in 08 and the M in 12.

R

rilesman5

Jan 21, 2009
MT
me too sweet news! But I told them to leave it in the crate for awhile til I get my "Trade in" from the cabin

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
I'm not picking mine up until October at the earliest. If I have my sled in the garage it'll make winter come that much slower for me!

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
That would be so f*cking annoying for people that snowchecked.

We all knew going into snowcheck that next year would very likely be in a new chassis. I still ordered one because it is likely the last year of the pro chassis and hopefully the best built one. If I couldn't have ordered a standard RMK loaded up I probably wouldn't have gotten one. I don't think belt drive would last for my style riding, I liked the idea of extra cooler and no carbon fiber.

snowracer21

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2012
Anyone know the rules on snowchecking? My sled will be in soon, but I won't be able to pick it up for 2 months due to being out of town for work... Has anyone done this before? Did the dealer work with you? Or did they request full payment immediately ?

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
2014 snowchecks were supposed to be picked up by October 31 in the original agreement, I believe. No additional monies till pickup. Dealer let me pick mine up in mid Nov due to travel, zero hassle. Up to the dealer, but check your original snowcheck agreement for 15's, it should be in there. I think you'll be fine. Good luck.

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
Anyone know the rules on snowchecking? My sled will be in soon, but I won't be able to pick it up for 2 months due to being out of town for work... Has anyone done this before? Did the dealer work with you? Or did they request full payment immediately ?

I wouldn't worry about what the snow check fine lines say just call your dealer and talk to them.

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
Would like to get mine now, but reality is it won't snow any faster if I do. Would sit and collect dust, drive me nuts and piss off my wife even more. In October she still will be pissed, but I won't hear much at the top of world. Going to try without mods, so no need to get it earlier.

Premium Features