• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro cheapness

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I like how people bash the pro for being cheap in the body department.....

I didnt know it was a trail sled? You want a heated seat and stereo too?

I want my sled like a 450 mx bike not a goldwing...

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Let's not knock the stereo, I've been looking for a weather proof bluetooth speaker I can strap to the handlebars!

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Let's not knock the stereo, I've been looking for a weather proof bluetooth speaker I can strap to the handlebars!

I dont know how you can concentrate...i know theres the motor noise but i was wearing headphones mountain biking first time ever on the trail... First time this year over the bars this year in 2100 km. wtf.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
How'd you go over the bars in S'toon? Hit a porcupine? Tumbleweed?

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO

I dont know how you can concentrate...i know theres the motor noise but i was wearing headphones mountain biking first time ever on the trail... First time this year over the bars this year in 2100 km. wtf.

I posted that for 90% comedic effect and 10% truth.

I listen to the radio at work, when ever I'm driving, had headphones on my motorcycle. I don't see how a sled would be much different.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
We have found out that it depends on the music you listen to-
Aggressive rock and roll- then you ride like that- easy county- it's a boon dockin day.
Heck even on my goldwing ( year but it's got a turbo)- if I rock out to some good ole rock and roll - I find myself always riding and shifting into the red line area like I am a crotch rocket.

SO music is not a bad thing when you ride- it's what you decide to play and either makes you bullet proof- or a laid back powder busting elevator music junky..LOL !!!:dance:

S/C

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
We have found out that it depends on the music you listen to-
Aggressive rock and roll- then you ride like that- easy county- it's a boon dockin day.
Heck even on my goldwing ( year but it's got a turbo)- if I rock out to some good ole rock and roll - I find myself always riding and shifting into the red line area like I am a crotch rocket.

SO music is not a bad thing when you ride- it's what you decide to play and either makes you bullet proof- or a laid back powder busting elevator music junky..LOL !!!:dance:

S/C

Of course even "Metallica" is elevator music nowadays.:noidea::noidea::noidea:

I must be gettin' old? :yield::yield::yield:

Premium Features