• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Drive Shaft Collars Required on 2014's

800xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Getting a hold over 2014 Pro 800. Did they fix the drive shaft issue in 2014 or do i still need to purchase one of those aftermarket billet collars?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
All years ('13,'14,'15) of the Extruded Aluminum driveshaft have come with the collar still attached. If you want to upgrade to the Happy Face Collar or others that is your choice.

B

benny7cfan

Sep 11, 2009
MN
The difference is that MY 13 had a recall/update to have a collar installed on the mag side of the drive shaft. MY14 & MY15 come from the factory with the collar installed.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
So there is NOTHING different between 13, 14, or 15?

Polaris claims to have tightened up Quality Control on the '14's and '15's, but as they still come with collars installed, and most if not all, are leaving them on. We likely will never really know for certain if they got the part tolerances tight enough to last without the clamp. FWIW

B
Jan 4, 2008
Bend, Or.
Happy Face/SnoWest promotion.

Timely post 800Xtreme.

We strongly suggest installing our Pro Collars and permanently bonding them to the driven end of the drive-shaft. Our Pro Collars are the preferred solution for those running some the most highly modified Pro sleds around the world; including full turbo units. We put ourselves and our sleds in circumstances where a driveline failure is not an inconvenience but a life threatening situation. Put permanent peace of mind on your sled and put your concerns to bed.

As a thank you to our fans on SnoWest, Happy Face Performance Products is offering SnoWest members a massive discount on our Pro Collars. Now that ’13 sleds are beyond their warranty now is it is even more critical to ensure your sled is not going to leave you in the cold. Our driveshaft reinforcement will not migrate and is the only permanent solution to driveshaft failure. These drive shaft collars are designed for all models of Polaris QuickDrive sleds from 2013 to the current model year.

SnoWest member price $75 each. Regular retail $129

Don’t forget to add a set of our QuickDrive Install Tools to assist with drive belt install and keep them in your tool bag for field repairs.

Coupon Code: SnoWest Collar

Happy Face Performance Products designed for the extreme sports enthusiast. We design and build our products, in the United States, for those that push the limit of themselves and their equipment.

Happy Face Performance Products. <O:p</O:p
Email: sales@happyfacepp.com <O:p</O:p
Web: happyfacepp.com<O:p</O:p
Phone: 866-623-8473
<O:p</O:p

DSCN1111-400x300.jpg
<O:p></O:p>

Last edited:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Timely post 800Xtreme.

As a thank you to our fans on SnoWest, Happy Face Performance Products is offering SnoWest members a massive discount on our Pro Collars. Now that ’13 sleds are beyond their warranty now is it is even more critical to ensure your sled is not going to leave you in the cold. Our driveshaft reinforcement will not migrate and is the only permanent solution to driveshaft failure. These drive shaft collars are designed for all models of Polaris QuickDrive sleds from 2013 to the current model year.

SnoWest member price $75 each. Regular retail $129

Don’t forget to add a set of our QuickDrive Install Tools to assist with drive belt install and keep them in your tool bag for field repairs.

Coupon Code: SnoWest Collar

Happy Face Performance Products designed for the extreme sports enthusiast. We design and build our products, in the United States, for those that push the limit of themselves and their equipment.

Happy Face Performance Products. <O:p</O:p
Email: sales@happyfacepp.com <O:p</O:p
Web: happyfacepp.com<O:p</O:p
Phone: 866-623-8473
<O:p</O:p

DSCN1111-400x300.jpg
<O:p></O:p>

Damn it! I wish you had posted the coupon code about a month earlier. I just picked up six of the collars from you. Any chance you'd consider crediting my overpayment towards some of your other products? You can PM me the answer if that is preferable.

Premium Features