• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Pro 153 w/ Boondocker Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
As much as it pains me to do this, I am putting my baby up for sale. A season ending knee injury forces this sale, along with my plans to pick up a '16 Turbo later this year. This sled is an absolute monster. Truly a gas and go sled. All I have done since I purchased it is change plugs and clutch springs. This is NOT a full race gas setup (I mix 3 gallons of 110 to 7 gallons of 91). Very meticulously maintained. Always stored inside under a cover. You will be hard pressed to find a better looking, better running turbo Pro. I have a full build sheet at home, but will do my best to list the mods in this ad. Here goes...
2015 Polaris Pro 155 w/ 503 miles
Boondocker GTX2860 w/ Tial exhaust system and Intercooler
Carl's Cycle engine work to include '16 Axys crank and porting
TKI tensioner
ZBroz A-Arms
Walker Evans front shocks re-valved by Carl's w/ Fox internals
SLP Mohawks
SLP Hi-Flo intake
Lots of vents (Holz and SLP)
Tunnel Stiffeners
Ice Age Bomber rails
Mtn. Tamer skid w/ Fox Floats (stock track)
2-Wheel kit
Sled Solutions under seat bag
HRP gas can rack
ArcticFX wrap
Lots of powdercoating
I have some spare parts and a Polaris Premium cover that will go with the sled as well.
I'm sure I missed a few things so I will check the build sheet when I get home tonight. There are a lot of people who can attest to how well this sled runs, hopefully some will chime in on here. Test rides are available for seriously interested buyers. Price is somewhat negotiable. I can help with delivery to a certain extent. Thanks for looking!!

$16,000 and somewhat negotiable!!!

IMG_1390.jpg IMG_1391.jpg IMG_1392.jpg IMG_1393.jpg IMG_1394.jpg IMG_1395.jpg IMG_1396.jpg

Last edited:

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
Sled will be in West Yellowstone tonight. Will be in the area and Island Park through Sunday. Let me know if you would like to check it out.

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
After being questioned by my good buddy Snowmow, I need to clarify something on this sled...

This IS a full race gas setup with secondary injectors and all the fun stuff. My comment about it not being a full race gas setup was in regards to not having to run 100% race gas. Right now it is set at 12.5 lbs and I run 3 gallons of VP110 and 7 gallons of VP91 premixed for accuracy sake. With this kit you can turn the boost up or down and run more or less race gas, respectively. It IS a race gas kit.

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features