• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

(2) 2014 PRO RMK 800 155

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
I am selling my 2 PRO's. See KSL ad for more pictures.
https://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=41008816&cat=146

Located in Herriman Utah. Will deliver anywhere in the Salt Lake City valley.
First one is

2014 Polaris PRO RMK 800 155"Track.
1307 miles
Original Owner
1 year warranty left on sled
Still transferable to second owner
Always stored indoors
2013 Orange panels

Aftermarket parts:
WRP 2" taller seat
WRP guage lifter
Skinz front bumper
Black and orange tunnel wrap
Black skid plate
Footwell vent kit
Filed down runners so that they are not so sharp so you don't ruin your boots or cut up your pants when you fall off or rub against the boards.

Not going to lie. The sled got some damage and a slightly bent tunnel with a small crack in it. Insurance totaled out the sled so it does have a salvaged title. (see pictures for broken parts) The over structure and frame parts have been replaced. So the sled is pretty much good as new. Tunnel bend was so slight that it was easily flatted back out. Only small crack left in right side by footwell. see pictures. It does not effect the sled one bit. I rode it with the bent tunnel for at least 500 miles. Motor and clutch are still great. Has the TriCity clutch upgrade. Rear bumper is cracked. I would recommend getting the $80 holz racing bumper over the carbon fiber crappy bumper. if the tunnel didn't have the slight crack it would go for $8500 or so. So this is easily $2500
deal.

Second one is
I do have a second sled exactly the same for sale.
https://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=40564004&cat=146
2014 PRO RMK 800 155" Listed at $8500 just over 2000 miles on it with a 1 year warranty on it as well. Fully transferable.
Sunset Orange snowcheck model.
Original Owner
Black skid plate
WRP 2" taller seat
Skinz front bumper
Black tunnel wrap
WRP Gauge lifter
Custom painted parts to match side panels
Holz Racing rear bumper
Footwell vent kits
Filed down runners so that they are not so sharp so you don't ruin your boots or cut up your pants when you fall off or rub against the boards.

If you take both I'll take off $500 for a total of $14,000 for both sleds.

IMG_7530.JPG IMG_7546.JPG IMG_7545.JPG IMG_5420.jpg IMG_5429.jpg IMG_5431.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features