• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Good deal on 2013?

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
So I currently have a 12 800 with 3500 miles that i will sell in fall. I found a 2013 with 260 miles only rode a few times. Comes with clutch weights, oil and a cover. I got him down to about $6500. Does these seem worth it. I missed out on a 14 with 900 miles for $5500 this weekend. I wanted to get an axys but don't expect to find one for under $10k and need to buy a house in the spring. Also there is a 2016 axys with 2200 miles for about $7500 but I'm thinking the sled that's about brand new is the way to go so I know what I got. Any input please?

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
2016 axys if its been well kept
I would tend to agree.

and FYI I picked up a 2015 Pro 800 Snowcheck ES with 390 miles for $7K this spring, and I have seen a couple deals close to that including a low mile 2015 with mtntek turbo just installed for 8K or best offer... 2014 Assault a couple towns over with relatively low miles has dropped to 6500 (I think 800 miles)...
I recommend you check facebook group "mountain sledder swapmeet", some crazy deals there a while back... even in MN.

Yaeger34

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2015
St cloud mn
Ya I did some more checking. Appreciate the feedback but realized that rmk was in Idaho which is about a 40hr round trip. Not going to happen in my busy season. I think I decided on one. 2015 pro 800 with 600 miles. Has stage 2 kit, skinz seat and bumpers. Getting it for $6k with avalanche back pack and beacon and sled lift. Than when i bring buddies I can let them use my beacon and stuff. I really did like my pro just wished it had a bit more power so hoping the stage 2 helps a bit. Thanks for the advice guys

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Ya I did some more checking. Appreciate the feedback but realized that rmk was in Idaho which is about a 40hr round trip. Not going to happen in my busy season. I think I decided on one. 2015 pro 800 with 600 miles. Has stage 2 kit, skinz seat and bumpers. Getting it for $6k with avalanche back pack and beacon and sled lift. Than when i bring buddies I can let them use my beacon and stuff. I really did like my pro just wished it had a bit more power so hoping the stage 2 helps a bit. Thanks for the advice guys
Wow, that is a deal... glad you found one, that sled should keep you happy for a couple seasons at least! I am impressed with the 2015 Pro I bought overall, and I am coming off of a Dragon with a Carls 860... even though the Pro is stock for now, the handling (mountain riding) and light weight make it just as much fun to ride and not as tired at the end of the day. Once the warranty is up I may throw some mods at it to bring the power up a bit.

Premium Features