• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Addiction Rails with Attaching Nuts and Bolts

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
SOLD: Price Reduction: Mountain Addiction Rails with Attaching Nuts and Bolts

The rails are sold.......Mountain Addiction Polaris Rails. These rails are made to hold Mountain Addiction gas cans and coolers. They are in excellent condition and come with the mounting hardware.

I have a new 2015 Proclimb and tried to use these on my new snowmobile. They are too long for the Arctic Cat tunnel and do not fit the contour of the tunnel either.

I could have sawed and trimmed them and made them work but, it wouldn't have looked good. I am selling these here for $45.00 shipped within the lower 48. I can tell you my new Proclimb specific rails were $69.00 plus shipping, so you are saving at least $40 over new.

DSC02739.jpg DSC02736.jpg DSC02737.jpg DSC02738.jpg

Last edited:

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
These for pre-2008 Polaris's? Doesn't look like they are for the 2008+ Polaris tunnel channels.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
The whole world ships things everyday all over the world and you can't find an envelope?
This could get interesting.

T
Feb 24, 2011
HILLS OF SOUTHWEST MONTANA
The whole world ships things everyday all over the world and you can't find an envelope?
This could get interesting.

Thank you!!! The envelope that can't be found is a USPS large flat rate envelope that is free at any post office across the US and it has a standard shipping cost of $5.90.

If they are still for sale after you said that we could work something out I am done.......sorry Frostbite.

So yes they are still for sale.

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
The rails are perfect and still for available.

Yes, after visiting three post offices looking for flat rate envelopes. I was able to find a couple.

Unfortunately, it seems someone above was WAY more interested in saving a couple bucks on shipping than actually buying the rails.

I have the rails and now YES... a flat rate envelope if anyone other than he who shall not be named is interested.

T
Feb 24, 2011
HILLS OF SOUTHWEST MONTANA
It has nothing to do with being a tight *** as you called me in the last PM that you sent me. It has to do with you being an honest and stand up seller. I sent you the first PM on 9-26-15 asking if they were still available and then on the 29th (last contact with you) you sent this PM:

I looked, I don't have any flat rate envelopes that the rails fit in. The next time I am at the post office, I will see if they have any flat rate envelopes.

Then on 10-2-15 you posted that the Rail were still available

On October 3rd I posted the following:

I thought next time you went to the post office you where going to get an envelope to ship them. Now they are for sale again?

Then again on the 5th you posted this:

The rails are still available.

There were no envelopes when i went. I will try again today.

Since the PM on the 29th I have heard nothing from you via "PM" until yesterday when you said that you found an envelope. The only communication with you has been on the thread with you stating twice that the rails where still available and on the 5th I posted for everyone to see that I didn't want them anymore....so how does this make me the bad guy here??? Because you had to go to 3 different post offices or that I wanted to save myself some money on shipping them, either way you would have to go to a post office to ship them.

Good luck selling them I hope you get the amount of nickels that you want for them.

Last edited:
Premium Features