• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whats new on your ride this summer?

SASKTOOLMAN

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2013
CANADA
New boards, 872 Trygstad bigbore, Toms E-kit, belt drive, fix a bent Spindle, change handlebars, and possibly hit the gym and quit smoking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Well my phone won't upload a picture for some reason, but I picked up a used 2012 pro rmk back at the end of March. My 'first' sled (that I bought myself), and I couldn't be more excited about this winter! Coming from my dad's old edge rmk it's gonna be quite the upgrade!

The sled is stock but geared down and has some clutch work (which I will probably change after actually riding it).
All I've done to it is headlight blackout lenses(removable for night riding) and put a low white windshield on it.
Next on the list is tunnel bracing, then new running boards. I'm a junior in college this year, so mod money is pretty tight, probably just gonna save my cash for gas and ride whenever I have time!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
What's new on my sled this year?

I am guessing dust and mouse s#it!

Probably won't look at it for 2 months yet.

Probably won't ride it for 4 month!:face-icon-small-fro

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
2013 2014 800 PRO RMK 155"

Just a few things to the truck and trailer. Can't go west without them. Not a lot I care to do to my PRO RMK. Happy the way she came. :whistle:

picture.php

G
Jan 21, 2008
Wabush NL, Canada
Havent got my new SKS yet but I picked up a 2000 XCR 800 last spring that Im gonna trail ride this season. Mint shape but there are a few things worn out on it so Im going through it and replacing/repairing as necessary. Nice little project until the snow comes.

S
Mar 15, 2014
Iowa
ME!

Yup, I'm breaking into it. Got the sled nearly ready, but putting a new snow flap and muffpot on. All the frog skin edges are siliconed back down, the tool pouch is loaded with what I think will be sufficient, emergency gear is nearly there, and the truck needs an oil change. Yup, I'm on course :D

Now all I need is someone to ride the snowies with!

C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
Mine is currently at Sled Head Racing for a big bore kit from Big John! A few others such as balancing the clutch, can, and T3 relocate for the track. Hoping it snows lots this winter!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
I have difficulty finding time to get anything done in the summer! Finally just got a chance to pull mine out the other day. Getting topend refreshed and hopefully shocks rebuilt/valved. Im always putting myself in a race to have it ready before the first trip.

Premium Features