• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MCXPRESS USA Will Be At Hay Days This Weekend

A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
www.mcxpressusa-orders.com
Thanks RS

Today was set up day at the Hay Days event.Our booth is in a Great location next to Yamaha, Arctic Cat, Skidoo and Polaris.Our booth is where the action is with Greg from Orion Trailers,Jim Phelan from Thunderstruck Films ,Daune Watt of Hi-Tech Performance and Mark Leiphemer with MCXPRESS USA

Filming Sled Head 24/7

A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
www.mcxpressusa-orders.com
JPS and I had made plans to travel to the 2014 Hay Days event in Minnesota again this year after all the fun we had last year.
Then I receive a call that he was not going to make it as he was testing the Can-am Maverick and also the Yamaha YZ250F Project
And then there was the excuse he had to put a new roof over his family's head, I didn't understand this one. So this year I made the 15 Hr ride out by myself. Our Booth was joined with Greg from Orion Trailers,Jim Phelan from Thunderstruck Films ,Daune Watt of Hi-Tech Performance and Mark Leiphemer with MCXPRESS USA. I must say that Greg set us with one of the Best booth location at the event. We were next to Arctic Cat ,Yamaha ,Ski Doo and Polaris . Over the weekend I was able to talk and put faces on my many customers and friends from the US and Canada . This event is the kickoff of the Snowmobile season and good place to get the scoop on the the products coming out in the future . There were more than 1,200 vendor/swap meet booths spoken for, and there are demonstrations of new motorsports products, along with food and refreshments, in addition to the two days of racing.The sheriff’s department reported no serious incidents, there was roadway congestion as this year’s event that seemed to draw extra-big crowds. (The final attendance tally gets submitted to county zoning regulators later.) On the Drag strip One Stop Performance made a pass in 3.89 seconds at 140 mph.On Friday I made a trip through the swap meet and you could buy just about anything and talked to some of the swaper we hung out with last year.Here is some of the picture from this event.

Premium Features