• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How has your summer been?

H
Feb 28, 2012
A year ago I died, a year later I feel pretty darn good and ready to make a return to the snow in a few months. I can't complain! The good lord has been very good to me. On my first rebirth anniversary this year we hiked Longs Peak on icy rocks and snow. Here's a few photos of the journey.

My oldest brother and his youngest son did a bike/hike/bike. They weren't able to summit but his older son and I did. It was a great journey and awesome to support my nephew and brother on their trek while celebrating life and doing what my doctors said was impossible.

http://www.denverpost.com/outdoors/...rty-relays-family-biking-hiking-tradition-his

photo 2-20.JPG photo 4-2.JPG photo-63.jpg photo 1-22.JPG image-328.jpg image-353.jpg image-366.jpg

H
Feb 28, 2012
This was July 31st-August 1st. holy crap I just realized its already been a full month. Time is flying. Snow show in 5 weeks

C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
I just eloped on Mt. Evans with my longtime girlfriend! A surprise to everyone, we had it planned for almost a year and don't regret a thing!

In case you didn't notice, there is SNOW in the second pic! This was August 21st!

Christi+Mike-preview-2.jpg Christi+Mike-preview-4.jpg Christi+Mike-preview-5.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features