• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Front Bumpers?

DCAMPBELL

Lifetime Membership
Sep 5, 2009
kansas
Does anyone make a aftermarket aluminum basher bumper for the m7 like they have available for the proclimb's?

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Not that I know of. Kind of hard to do that on an M with the stock bumper being part of the front structure. The stock plastic bumper does surprisingly well at bashing into stuff, it's pretty stout.

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Even if you find another option i would stick with the plastic bumper, they are much much stronger then you think, and they flex instead of breaking your bulkhead in a crash. I sent my sled headfirst straight into a tree from the top of a slope and all it did was cracked the belly pan part of the bumper, I thought my bulkhead was gone after that.

Trust me on this one, last season was my first year turbod and to say the least trees come up a lot quicker and harder with a turbo and its still holding strong.

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Even if you find another option i would stick with the plastic bumper, they are much much stronger then you think, and they flex instead of breaking your bulkhead in a crash. I sent my sled headfirst straight into a tree from the top of a slope and all it did was cracked the belly pan part of the bumper, I thought my bulkhead was gone after that.

Trust me on this one, last season was my first year turbod and to say the least trees come up a lot quicker and harder with a turbo and its still holding strong.

this

Premium Features