• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NXT LVL Handlebars and other NXT LVL Accessories

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Some of these items are not loaded on my site yet. You would need to email or PM me for those. That tunnel pak is out of stock and looks like an estimated due date of mid Nov.

Let me know if you want to backorder.

Thanks
Randy

Sneak A Peak

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2013
Washington State
When i was at my dealer picking up my snow check, i saw a white Dan Adams tunnel bag on a sled on the showroom. Basically the opposite color scheme as the black with white graphics. However i don't see that color option anywhere online including his clinic website. Is there new color options out there that we haven't seen yet? Any new color options for the windshield bags? would love a red graphic option.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
When i was at my dealer picking up my snow check, i saw a white Dan Adams tunnel bag on a sled on the showroom. Basically the opposite color scheme as the black with white graphics. However i don't see that color option anywhere online including his clinic website. Is there new color options out there that we haven't seen yet? Any new color options for the windshield bags? would love a red graphic option.

I have the white one here on my website: http://www.gobigparts.com/SKINZ-NXT-LVL-TUNNEL-PAK.html

As far as the windshield bags we have black and back with white.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Lots of NxT LvL accessories ready to ship.

You can PM or email me for details: randy@gobigparts.com

SM2016-0240.jpg

Premium Features