• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

488 fuji liquid

M

MissoulaZ28

Feb 3, 2010
I am looking for a Polaris 500 to replace the broke one in my Indy 500 SKS.

Anybody in Montana or northern Idaho with one sitting around they want to get rid of it would be appreciated.

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
got a 488 fuji fan, from what i know most parts are all interchangeable, like cdi, y pipe, carbs and bottom plate, mine is brand new, crank seals and two spare pistons, its a strong motor, havent ran it in three years reason for rebuild can take pics and email if interested thanks mitch

M

MissoulaZ28

Feb 3, 2010
I'm more so looking for a complete motor that I can just drop in, got the sled cheap enough that I don't want to have to put a lot of money into a rebuild on it.
The crank broke on mine, so a complete rebuild and balance would be needed if I try to put parts together.

Thanks for the offer though

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
well if you still have your CDI, and Y Pipe its a drop and go juat add your clutch everyting else bolts together, i found bottom plate, but all those fan and liquids shared many parts and mine is brand new

M

MissoulaZ28

Feb 3, 2010
Let me know what you want for it, and what it will cost to get it to me, zip code 59808.

Getting it down here might be a killer

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
Pm me your email and ill get pictures of it and ill try getting the other parts for it, there hard to come by now since everyone has updated there sleds but i know a few guys so it can be a complete motor

Premium Features