• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silbers Turbo

S
Jan 16, 2008
Lincoln MT
getting off topic but its fun. "Your" website generated a 1/4 million in sales when your contact button doesn't actually go anywhere? Oh and you are way over paying monthly, most sites are ~$15 a year for hosting...

Actually cancel that. Not a single one of your top links goes anywhere... HAHA

beamslayer

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I am friends with Nick and he has not mentioned about buying a AXYS . Believe it or not he did not even know about the Axyz until I told him a week ago . As you all know we have not had any snow so sleds get but on the back burner . I bought parts in Dec and still have not opened the box they will hold till next year . Now if we had snow Nick probably would not been so patient .

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
I bought parts in Dec and still have not opened the box they will hold till next year
That kinda sounds like what happened here for a month or 2, no?

That is the buyer's option, and life does get busy.....but if you don't inspect/ install the parts for months or weeks on end, and then try to install them just before riding....you've eaten up a lot of the time for the vendor to correct any mistakes. Particularly in a "mail order" type transaction. In a perfect world, there wouldn't be mistakes, but stuff happens and we've all seen that.

It sounds like the vendor is willing to rectify the situation, but it also sounds like the timeline is not solely the vendors fault.

I have no dog in this fight - just a general observation.

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
nick sounds like your getting it figured out thats great
keep us updated

if silber makes it right i hope you will set the record strait that they did

maybe even consider changing or adding to your first post so folks
who only glance at this thread in the future don't get the wrong picture

good luck think snow

Premium Features