• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

USA riders-30% discount on sledding in Canada

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I would like to bring up the point that for every U.S. dollar you now get $1.30 in Canadian dollars. Our chevron gas stations have 94 octane, our beer is excellent, and the fun factor is up to you!
Oh yea, sledding-I recommend Whistler area with Brandywine being #1 for grooming with access to any terrain you want to ride, Rutherford being the most beautiful scenery, ever.
You can ride until mid to late June with annual average snowfalls of 30-35 feet. Our snowmobile clubs would love the support so come on up and enjoy what BC has to offer!

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
but if premium gas is $3.00 here and $3.90 in canada....it is not 30% off, its 30% higher to begin with.

(i dont know the actual price....im just throwing that out there)

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
The bar is closed for good but I believe the hotel may be open. I don't have a snow report. For Whistler area riding conditions have a look at powdermountainsnowmobileclub on facebook, pemberton valley snowmobile club facebook, black tusk snowmobile club on facebook and sheshreds.ca for snow reports in the whistler, pemberton squamish and bralorne areas.

Last edited:
Premium Features