• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3" camo extreme lugs falling off in garage, broke window, lucky no onw was behind the

L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
3" camo extreme lugs falling off in garage, broke window, lucky no onw was behind the

Well maybe we all have to share our experiences with their crappy 3" x162x15 tracks or whatever bad luck you have had with their tracks. I'm a little pissed right now because after trying to fight with them, they say that it's not a delamination issue with my track, but in the mean time I have lost like 5 lugs already in 400 miles of mountain riding only, and the clincher tonight is I was just setting my tps on my pc which takes a split second of full throttle then just enter the value in the box. I'm sure most of you know what I mean. Well while the split second of full throttle it throws another lug off and sends it thru my garage window!!!!!!!! Wtf??? What if someone was behind the sled at that time?? This is bull**** and I want everyone to know that camoplast won't do **** for us and still say it's not one of the faulty tracks. I have ran many 3" tracks before but never had any of these freak things happen to me. I just think it's bull**** that no help would be offered in anyway to compensate a guy after spending 1500 for a track and it's garbage. Ok well my rant is over and maybe tracks canada can step up to the plate and maybe fight for us on this one. I have never asked or needed to warranty a track in my life, but trust me this one is crap!!! Thx d pics coming.

nov 18 pics, 081 (Medium).jpg nov 18 pics, 080 (Medium).jpg nov 18 pics, 079 (Medium).jpg nov 18 pics, 078 (Medium).jpg nov 18 pics, 077 (Medium).jpg

1500psi

Lifetime Membership
Feb 11, 2008
Well maybe we all have to share our experiences with their crappy 3" x162x15 tracks or whatever bad luck you have had with their tracks. I'm a little pissed right now because after trying to fight with them, they say that it's not a delamination issue with my track, but in the mean time I have lost like 5 lugs already in 400 miles of mountain riding only, and the clincher tonight is I was just setting my tps on my pc which takes a split second of full throttle then just enter the value in the box. I'm sure most of you know what I mean. Well while the split second of full throttle it throws another lug off and sends it thru my garage window!!!!!!!! Wtf??? What if someone was behind the sled at that time?? This is bull**** and I want everyone to know that camoplast won't do **** for us and still say it's not one of the faulty tracks. I have ran many 3" tracks before but never had any of these freak things happen to me. I just think it's bull**** that no help would be offered in anyway to compensate a guy after spending 1500 for a track and it's garbage. Ok well my rant is over and maybe tracks canada can step up to the plate and maybe fight for us on this one. I have never asked or needed to warranty a track in my life, but trust me this one is crap!!! Thx d pics coming.

That exact same thing has happened to me, deal direct with campo last they have warranted many many tracks and that's a total
Delam issues

Premium Features