• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

14' stock Pro w/163

snowmoboarder

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
The next zone
Totally stock 2014 pro with 1000 miles and a 1 year warranty for $8800.

I will add pics here soon and sell my sled every year about now. The folks who bought the last 2 were satisfied with the deal.

It is in Buena Vista Colorado and I will travel 50 miles to help w delivery or possibly further if you pay my cost.

This is a clean lightly used sled that is totally stock and will be a good unit for someone at a great price. If I have to keep it til fall to sell it I will or there is no reason to send me a super low ball offer.

Thanks

Last edited:

snowmoboarder

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
The next zone
photo51_zps76ddcf0e.jpg

I will get better pics today as I just took this one with my phone. All pm's replied to.

Thx.

snowmoboarder

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
The next zone
I answered all the pm's and this machine is straight and in very good condition hardly a scratch on it. Not wrecked or otherwise a straight pull and go machine.

Thanks for the interest and if there is something anyone is wondering about just let me know. Also we still have very good snow so if a very serious buyer wants to take the sled for a pre buy ride it is 15 min to the trail head.

Actual mileage as of today is 858 but I imagine that I will ride it a couple more times before it sells.

Last edited:

snowmoboarder

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
The next zone
Mid summer bump on a quality machine and all pm's answered.

Again yes it as a 1 year warranty left but I am super busy in the summer so you would have to pick it up in or close to Buena Vista Co.

Thanks

Last edited:

snowmoboarder

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
The next zone
Thanks I have one with a 155" track for sale as well same price if anyone is looking for a 55.

I also can add more pics of anything anyone would want.

They are both in great shape, straight stock red 2014 Pro's both were set up and taken care of by a very knowledgeable mechanic. Both will come with a one year warranty.

Location is Buena Vista Colorado

Again if anyone needs info shoot me a PM

Premium Features