• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRIEST LAKE UPDATE

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
Welcome Riders
This is Tony with Sundance Mt. Lodge. I will be updating the snow fall this year in the Priest Lake Area as I see it or from my guests with Pics. If you don't know about Sundance Mt. Lodge we are a 10 bedroom snowmobile lodge. Your stay includes all your food and lodging for $90 per person. For more info on lodging or snow conditions call Tony any time 425-417-5252:welcome:

Thank You to all that posted Pics last year, please feel free to add your Pic this year.

Sundance Mt. Lodge
Tony Wallace
425-417-5252

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
My name is Tony Wallace owner of Sundance Mt. Lodge this year I hope for more snow then last season. Riding most of my lift in the cascade mtn. range base out of Lake Lachess. I know what a low snow season is like. This year I will update the snow fall as I see it or by my guest that stay at the lodge that post PIC. If you need info on conditions or lodging call Tony @ 425-417-5252sundancemtlodge.com:welcome:

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
Hi everyone we are all looking forward to more snowfall then last year. Thank you for some of you coming to Priest Lake last season. Hope Mary Lea & Tony made your trip a good one we look forward to seeing you again. I will Update the snow conditions as I see it or post PIC of our guest rides. If you need more info on weather or lodging call Tony @ 425-417-5252 or sundancemtlodge.com :welcome:

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
Hi I'm Tony Wallace owner of Sundance Mt. Lodge Priest Lake ID. We had a large group from your great state come and stay with us and I was looking if any one is on snowestforms. If you think you would like to ride out west call me @ 425-417-5252 or sundancemtlodge.com:welcome:

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
We have been talking about it for years. I will contact you this week through your web site.

Bykguy

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kennewick, WA
What's the current conditions?

Just wondering what Priest lake sledding conditions are? Hoping that this snow is making anew impact.

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
Dec 28

Hi Tony here, it snowed 9" last 24hrs at 2500 ft. Clouwds are breaking up to have clear skys thougth the week and cold temp. -7 low more snow for next wekend. Talk around the lake is that there is 4' powder at the norht end of the lake. We should have 2'to3' at the Camels warming hut still lots of rocks showing in Echo bowl. If we have one more snow like this last one the groomer can start. This friday morning is the groomer meeting and I will see what they will do for us. This season has been slow so for a limited time I will drop my price to $80 perperson two people pre room. all food and lodging. say you saw it on Snowest:smow:

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
DEc. 28

Hi Tony here, it snowed 9" last 24hrs at 2500 ft. Clouwds are breaking up to have clear skys thougth the week and cold temp. -7 low more snow for next wekend. Talk around the lake is that there is 4' powder at the norht end of the lake. We should have 2'to3' at the Camels warming hut still lots of rocks showing in Echo bowl. If we have one more snow like this last one the groomer can start. This friday morning is the groomer meeting and I will see what they will do for us. This season has been slow so for a limited time I will drop my price to $80 perperson two people pre room. all food and lodging.:smow:

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
DEc. 28

Hi Tony here, it snowed 9" last 24hrs at 2500 ft. Clouwds are breaking up to have clear skys thougth the week and cold temp. -7 low more snow for next wekend. Talk around the lake is that there is 4' powder at the norht end of the lake. We should have 2'to3' at the Camels warming hut still lots of rocks showing in Echo bowl. If we have one more snow like this last one the groomer can start. This friday morning is the groomer meeting and I will see what they will do for us. This season has been slow so for a limited time I will drop my price to $80 perperson two people pre room. all food and lodging. :smow:

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
January 2 2015

WOW! Snowed all day today still coming down 3-4" and more on the way. Sat. night through Monday morning expecting 12" or more. the grooming will start on eastside Monday and they started at the north end today. If you need a place to stay Sundance Mt. Lodge is a full meal deal lodging and food for $85 perperson. Ride from our front door to the groom trail and climing to 6500 ft in no time.:becky:

sundancemtlodge.com
Tony
425-417-5252

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
January 2 2015

WOW! Snowed all day today still coming down 3-4" and more on the way. Sat. night through Monday morning expecting 12" or more. the grooming will start on eastside Monday and they started at the north end today. If you need a place to stay Sundance Mt. Lodge is a full meal deal lodging and food for $85 perperson. Ride from our front door to the groom trail and climing to 6500 ft in no time.:becky:

sundancemtlodge.com
Tony
425-417-5252

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
January 2 2015

sundancemtlodge.com
Tony
425-417-5252

I
Oct 20, 2009

sundancemtlodge.com
Tony
425-417-5252

We rode from the north parking lot yesterday Jan 3 and not a groomer in site. We paid a lot for Id. stickers and rough trails. They did finally plow the parking lot. Two of our rigs got stuck in the north parking lot last Wednesday.

D
Feb 22, 2008
Chelan WA.
We rode from the north parking lot yesterday Jan 3 and not a groomer in site. We paid a lot for Id. stickers and rough trails. They did finally plow the parking lot. Two of our rigs got stuck in the north parking lot last Wednesday.

I am certain your ride was better than ours last weekend. ID tags are not that expensive, what did you expect? free?

sundancemtlodge

Lifetime Membership
Sep 27, 2012
Priest Lake, Idaho
January 9

There was a lot of snow the first part of the week it took me 8 hrs. to plow the road and parking lots. It only rained a little not enough to do anything to the snow. I went riding with Mark, Kyle and Brian on wed. the snow was wet and heavy but with the clear and cold weather the last two day it should be a good base know that all the brush is coverd. Looking for new snow on sat/sunday. The Groomers are all up and runing to get it all done buy today. They should finish all 400 miles by next week there are trees over some of the trails that they have to clear out to get through. Preying for more SNOW.:smow:

Tony Wallace
Sundance MT. Lodge
425-417-5252

Call for lodging or weather conditions any time.

Premium Features