• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

13 Pro dies

Cat man doo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 22, 2012
Ok, so here's the story on mine! "2013 Pro with Boondocker Turbo, Boondocker box, when new plugs put in, the sled fires up and idles good, then idle slows down and picks up again, then when warmed up it will rip for about 200m then quits like you hit the the kill switch, also won't start after and plugs were somewhat wet. Happens each time with new set of plugs the same. Any idea guys. Put new tether on it as Pingle was faulty and it's still doing the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

K

Kyle91rs

Jan 23, 2011
Fort mcmurray Alberta
Ok, so here's the story on mine! "2013 Pro with Boondocker Turbo, Boondocker box, when new plugs put in, the sled fires up and idles good, then idle slows down and picks up again, then when warmed up it will rip for about 200m then quits like you hit the the kill switch, also won't start after and plugs were somewhat wet. Happens each time with new set of plugs the same. Any idea guys. Put new tether on it as Pingle was faulty and it's still doing the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you had any luck fixing your issue? My buddy is the journeyman mechanic down at 4 seasons, he does work out of his garage. I can set you up with him. If he can't fix it no one can. Give me a text, 7803815296.

Premium Features