• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What exhaust for Polaris RMK 800 PRO?

C

clamlake600

Feb 2, 2010
SLP silencer works great imo. If you wish, u can add pipe, reeds, pc, etc...all tested...excellent quality and in stock at WPS. I'm a dealer.. :)

LPIdaho

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
IF,ID
I wouldn't bother with an aftermarket exhaust. There isn't much, if anything, to be gained in performance or weight over the stock pipe. (There is some performance to be gained, but not without also running a fuel control box to tune the engine to a new pipe. It's all too expensive and too much of a hassle to me)

The silencer is a different story, you can loose a good amount of weight from that. A silencer is actually the best bang for the buck in terms of weight loss for a PRO.

Akray

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2014
Alaska
I like my GGB miuntain can, smaller and lighter then stock, nice sound at idle and when you open it up.

Also I can get you the cheapest price available for them

Last edited:

glowa

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2014
Europe
I thought I will post an update here. I got my Diamond S exhaust (quiet version), the finish is nice and it is very light, it fit absolutely perfectly in place. I run for a couple days with it already, the sound is slightly louder than stock but it is not something that would bother anyone, it sounds nice - I would describe it as a little more throaty than stock at high revs. Now the bad thing is I will be removing it because a turbo kit comes in :)

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
I went with the same quiet version of Diamond S.. Have yet to ride it, with luck this weekend. Going to try the Bikeman pipe that's been sitting there patiently for two months as well lol..

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
FINALLY got to try out the Bikeman pipe/Diamond S combo.
Absolutely loving it so far. Real limited testing time (weather was socked in tight), but showed very noticeable results in the timed runs we performed before/after swap on the hill.
If the BMP pipe for the AXYS works as well as the PRO, I'm all in :becky:
(Just wish the Diamond S was more reasonably priced.. I see Silber now has a Ti option that's more economical..)

Premium Features