• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB-Triple EGT Gauges

T

thierracing

Jan 1, 2010
Fulda MN
Looking for a set of triple egt gauges. You see all kinds of these on the old mountain maxes and even working at a sled dealer I can't seem to find any of the old analog style temp gauges for a triple with out them being the 400$ digital ones. I have triple pipes on my mountain max and would really like to be able to monitor my exhaust temp out of each one. So does anyone have any or know where I could find my self a set fairly cheap? Thanks in advance.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
sorry to hijack breifly, but what are acceptable temps for a properly running mtn max, and what's the max you'd want to see. Thanks. Brian

the gauge can read anything as long as your plug readings and wash is safe...you tune your motor first and then you know what your safe readings are...could be 1100 degrees or 1400 degress...no on has the probes exactely the same so you have to do your own thing..

T

thierracing

Jan 1, 2010
Fulda MN
Boy they sure charge a pretty penny for a gauge like that! Might just have to bite the bullet on this or hope someone has a set of used ones.

Premium Features