• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ezryde install help

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
Just bought a used ezryde from a 09 nytro to put in my 10 nytro. I know between 09-10 there was a tunnel and suspension change. Will the skid I bought bolt in with the included mounts or will I need a new mounting kit? I contacted ezryde and they said they thought they were the same, I'd just like to be sure.

J
Nov 27, 2007
mounts

I know the suspension mounts have the same spacing did you try eyeing the mounts to see if the rivet holes line up?

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
Not yet, haven't gotten a chance to start working on it yet. Putting in new drivers while I have it apart. I somehow managed to melt my avids, even though I run scratchers constantly.

J
Nov 27, 2007
avids

Not yet, haven't gotten a chance to start working on it yet. Putting in new drivers while I have it apart. I somehow managed to melt my avids, even though I run scratchers constantly.

wow impressive, the only time I have seen that was on the old bd turbos with tunnel dump exhaust.

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
I'm not very forgiving to it on the trail, I'm sure it from the rock hard trails we get sometimes. Go through a set of hyfax every year too .

A

aj1180

Dec 17, 2009
waukon ia
The measurements should be listed on ez rides web site. I just put one on my iq and had to use a template to drill the new holes and mount the suspension in the right area.

Premium Features