• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Polaris 800 163'' RMK LE in Washington---SOLD!!!

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Thanks yes just selling sled for now first

Thanks yes just selling sled for now first then I'll figure out what way I wanna go on the snowbike. Still doing research on bikes but will definately be in touch with Travis when I figure out just what I wanna do there. Thanks ya just going to sell sled first.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Thanks yes just selling sled for now first

Thanks yes just selling sled for now first then I'll figure out what way I wanna go on the snowbike. Still doing research on bikes but will definately be in touch with Travis when I figure out just what I wanna do there. Thanks ya just going to sell sled first.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
The sled will also come with gear down gears and chain

Ordered gears and chain to gear it down that will come with it as well. I have just about everything I need and want to set it up how I want. Let me know if anymore interest in sled or I will finish installing everything and ride it this year. Thanks pms returned.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Pms returned could possibly help with delivery

Pms returned could possibly help with delivery within reason. Sorry buys not delivering to Wyo. Can meet up within reason.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Bump

To the top again. Sled is about all set up now for me ready to ride the way I want it. Can help with delivery.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Christmas eve bump

Merry christmas everyone great sled new with 0 miles. Someone has to b looking for a great sled for christmas.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Great way to start the new year still available.

Great way to start the new year still available.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
PMs returned yes is available

Yes it is available but not giving it away make a reasonable offer
1. Cost of sled snowcheck $11,520
2. Premium Polaris cover $200
3. Polaris oil 2 1/2 gallons $90
4. Polaris under hood goggle bag $45
5.Polaris extra side panels $100
6. Polaris extra drive belt $135
7. Polaris extreme front bumper $120
8. Polaris extreme rear bumper $140
9. Polaris tether $45
This is what I have for the sled at this time not counting any sales tax or transfer fees. Make reasonable offer. Sled is new never ridin yet. 0 miles. This is a 2015 RMK 163 LE that comes with a lot of extras that you can not get on a new sled.
Thanks Jeff 253-486-2642

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Price question? Am I to high on price?

I am wondering what some people are thinking on here on the price. I'm wondering is my price to high? This is the rmk 163 snowcheck with all of the extras, 3 year warranty, extras that I have listed. Also 2012 triton single place all aluminum trailer. I keep getting offers and pm offering $10,000 I think that's way low but maybe I'm wrong. Just wondering any thoughts. Thanks

T
Nov 29, 2007
Wuhan, WA
I am wondering what some people are thinking on here on the price. I'm wondering is my price to high? This is the rmk 163 snowcheck with all of the extras, 3 year warranty, extras that I have listed. Also 2012 triton single place all aluminum trailer. I keep getting offers and pm offering $10,000 I think that's way low but maybe I'm wrong. Just wondering any thoughts. Thanks

While yes your sled is snowcheck, I know that Skagit Valley Polaris put on a sale on their 2015's back in Nov. $10k for a 155 and $10.8k for a 163. That was also with the same 3 or 4 year warranty I don't remember. Right there that kind of set the market price being pretty low. Combine that with a crappy start to a snow year here in WA and you can see why it's a tough market. I know of multiple people with brand new sleds sitting in the garages that are waiting for some real snow to take them out. If you are really hellbent on selling this thing today then you may have to take someone's offer of $10k. Or atleast send them a counter offer that is more to your liking. If not just keep holding onto it and see if the snow starts to pile up. Just my .02

Premium Features