• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sledding/Cabin Rental

W
Dec 10, 2014
Hi, I'm looking for a great place to rent a cabin and sled for 2-3 days this upcoming February. We have our own sleds. I live in WY, but we have always just done day trips. Its my sons senior year and this is what he has asked for for his senior trip
smile.gif
. Haven't done this before any suggestions would be great!! THANKS!!

dgibbons

Lifetime Membership
Jan 23, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
There's a Wyoming lodging sticky thread in this Wyoming section that has some great lodging and rental information and options whether ride-in/ride-out lodging is a priority or not. Are you looking at a particular area to help narrow down options?

Calvin42

Premium Member
Oct 14, 2008
Cantonment, FL
Look at VRBO (vacation rentals by owner). You can choose your area and the type of house or cabin you're looking for. Prices vary a lot so do some shopping around. I think it's great your son wants to do that. I know some of the best memories I've had with my kids have been sledding.

W
Dec 10, 2014
Looking for a cabin, will be taking the wife who does NOT sled so will need to be nice, ride from or transport sleds either way is fine. We ride the Wyoming Range quite often so am familiar with the area but definitely not against learning a new area. Thanks!

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Yeah Rockin M maybe what you are looking for. Togwotee maybe another option. Jackson is fairly close to both places for your wife and your credit card to stay busy while you are out riding!:face-icon-small-hap
I prefer the Rockin M

Premium Features