• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So anyways, after a 13 year hiatus ... I'm moving back to Wyoming

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Just got an offer to move back closer to home .... Not back to Casper, but I'll be moving to Pinedale :)

Which means. I'm getting back into the game :D

I sold all my snowmobile stuff off when I had to leave Colorado 2 years ago, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to swing it so I'll be able to ride this winter.

So I guess I'm reloading :)

I'm thinking boosted Axys, what do you all think? :)

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Pinedale looks like a nice area. Ive driven through there about 20 times but have yet to ride there. Maybe one of these days. Eric

F

FCR112

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 1, 2008
Welcome back west man. Get an axys with a sidekick and new shocks and you'll be a happy man, er so a few keep telling me. They are a little different to ride than the pro, taller and tippier, but it's awesome in the backcountry!

I'm jealous... Pinedale ya bastard!:face-icon-small-ton

What the crap were u doing in Charlie West?

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Welcome back west man. Get an axys with a sidekick and new shocks and you'll be a happy man, er so a few keep telling me. They are a little different to ride than the pro, taller and tippier, but it's awesome in the backcountry!

I'm jealous... Pinedale ya bastard!:face-icon-small-ton

What the crap were u doing in Charlie West?

Work ... 2015 didn't go so well for me and I found myself in need of employment.

Another company building pipelines in the Appalachian Basin made me a pretty good offer to move out here, so I did.

I've been tiding myself over the past year and a half riding some of the most epic dirt bike terrain on the planet. The dirt biking out here is sort of like the snowmobiling in western CO or somewhere, its absolutley epic :)

But yeah ... I missed the snow, and I got a really good offer to go back, so I'm taking it :)

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Just got an offer to move back closer to home .... Not back to Casper, but I'll be moving to Pinedale :)

Which means. I'm getting back into the game :D

I sold all my snowmobile stuff off when I had to leave Colorado 2 years ago, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to swing it so I'll be able to ride this winter.

So I guess I'm reloading :)

I'm thinking boosted Axys, what do you all think? :)
What do I think????
I think I'm jealous you boob! :face-icon-small-ton
Owenb2 I believe still lives in Saratoga WY. He rides Pinedale, maybe he will chime in and give you a hand.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Pinedale riding kicks azz!
The proximity makes it a less popular destination for all of us flatlanders so there is less of us riffraff to deal with as well.

Would love to get back there.

Anyone know if David Ranch near Daniel is still functioning?

Premium Features