• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 axys 155 3 inch

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Red rails, spindles and hood. It has electric start, Handle bar bag, large burandt bag and under seat bag. Low windshield with hand guards with mid bars. It has GPS Gauge with 2 year warranty and clicker shocks. It also has a diamond s quiet can and a bikeman lightweight battery and battery box. Between the two it loses 27 or 28 pounds. I am not going to lose money on this so no point low balling. My wife wants a hot tub and this is the only way I can work it out at the moment. $15,000. I am willing to keep some stuff such as spare belt,plugs ,bags, can, lightweight battery. All that would get it below 14

Last edited:

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
Red rails, spindles and hood. It has electric start, Handle bar bag, large burandt bag and under seat bag. Low windshield with hand guards with mid bars. It has GPS Gauge with 2 year warranty and clicker shocks. It also has a diamond s quiet can and a bikeman lightweight battery and battery box. Between the two it loses 27 or 28 pounds. I am not going to lose money on this so no point low balling. My wife wants a hot tub and this is the only way I can work it out at the moment.

A sled for a hot tub. Not fair.

I'd make her sell plasma, ovaries or a kidney for that bubble bath.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I hear you. We still would have her axys. It is a 163 2.6. I should have ordered it in a 3 inch. I will still get to ride one. I should have told her to get a second job. She has nights and weekends.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I shouldn't need luck because there aren't many 3 inchers out there and I think there are a bunch of people that wished they ordered a 3 inch instead. I ordered the 2.6 for my wife because of cooling issues but after seeing them I should have ordered the 3. They are 2 inches longer and have more cooler than the pro. I think Polaris addressed it without saying anything.

Premium Features