• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

riding feb 19-22???

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
A buddy and I are trying to plan a trip for next weekend. leaving northern california thursday afternoon and plan on riding feb 19th through the 22nd. Cailfornia is under a serious high pressure for 2 plus weeks now and the snow sucks. willing to travel wherever we need for some awesome snow and terrain. possibly oregon, washington, idaho, wyoming.

Is anyone willing to discuss their local riding areas? looking for weather conditions for next weekend as well as some areas to ride. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

we are both skilled riders, one on a 15 pro and the other on a 16 Axys. we are looking for off trail riding. boondocking, sidehilling, hill climbs, deep snow.

Thanks for your time

S

Summit King

Nov 23, 2009
Poulsbo, WA
Diamond Lake

Snow report is looking like Dimond Lake might be the best place to go Feb. 19-21

I'll be there, but its my first time there so I don't know my way around.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been much info on the forum regarding this riding area this year.

Can anyone chime in on this ?

estaked

Lifetime Membership
Mar 9, 2009
Well I can tell you the Bend area has been wet and warm, hopefully that will change this week but we will see if it get cold, supposed to be 40 @ 7k feet early in the week.

Premium Features