• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Finally finished the M7 Build!!!

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
After countless hours I have finally finished the M7 down to every nut and bolt!! A lot of parts are new....I bought several parts off the forums here!! Part of the reason I love SnoWest! I am debating if I should wrap the hood or not? What do you guys think?? It turned out pretty good I think!!

C&A Pro Skis
Holz Front End
Updated Rear Tunnel
Skid Powder Coated Black
Titanium Shock Spring
Custom Running Boards
Telescopic Steering
ProClimb Bars
SnoPro Throttle Block
Koso Dual EGT
Pro Armor Tether
Headlight Switch Relocation
Titanium Exhaust Wrap
10.4" Secondary
New SPI Top End
New Bulk Head
New Belly Pans/Bumper
New Hood
New 09+ Rear End
Frogskinz All Around
Hot Dogger
Cobra Cord and Handle

I am sure there is something I am forgetting. I am going to take a few more pictures later but you get the idea!!

DSC01710.jpg DSC01709.jpg

Last edited:

ultrasks700

Premium Member
Jul 7, 2009
MAINE
I'm interested to see how you mounted your KOSO egt gauge...I'm thinking about getting one soon.

Clean sled man at the price and inconsistency's of the new ones sometimes I think this is the way to go!

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
Thanks guys!! It has been a fun build for sure!! I am digging the all black myself but contemplated some sort of gun metal grey wrap!!

I'll upload the rest of the pictures tonight for those interested! And I'll try and get some detailed photos of how I mounted the KOSO!!

I
Jan 4, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Glad to see you finished it all. Looks good! What did you ever end up doing for your throttle/brake cables? I still have those ones from my firecat sitting here lol. I'll send you over some pictures of the stuff i've done to my project lately.

I'd stick with the all black, looks clean.

Premium Features