• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's the weight of stock 2009 M8 rear skid?

Dec 6, 2012
Eden Prairie
If any of you have your stock rear skid out could you please weight it and post the weight? or it you have it memorized. My buddy has got this lightweight rear skid with titanium bolts and chromoly everything ( except rails). His weighs 36-37 lbs and I want to know how much weight he lost. We can't find any info on the skid. It has no grease zerts so we figured it's a race skid that you take out and grease after every race. Light as hell.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
If any of you have your stock rear skid out could you please weight it and post the weight? or it you have it memorized. My buddy has got this lightweight rear skid with titanium bolts and chromoly everything ( except rails). His weighs 36-37 lbs and I want to know how much weight he lost. We can't find any info on the skid. It has no grease zerts so we figured it's a race skid that you take out and grease after every race. Light as hell.

My timbersled skid with E vols is 38 lbs.

Premium Features