• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Maintenance tips for 2010 m8 snopro?

S
Jan 3, 2015
Utah
Just bought a 2010 m8 snopro. I was just wondering what are some maintenance tips for these sleds? What should I be doing at the end of the season? at the beginning? and during the season? Thanks in advance.

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
After the last ride grease every spot to get any water out of there for the summer, check and replace all motor mounts as needed .Once in a while ill pull any wheels off and take the seal out of the side of the bearings clean the old grease out and put new grease in reinstall seals but thats me.just check every thing out so its done before next season.

ultrasks700

Premium Member
Jul 7, 2009
MAINE
Remove, drain, split open and clean and inspect, the ACT drive every season. Do some research and perform the ACT drivebearing upgrade if not already done.
Powervalve cleaning.
aint much to these babies! just pin em!

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
That sled is solid minus a few minor things. Bearing check or upgrade in diamond drive. Check piston for streaks. Clean power valves (I had too much carbon build up scrape my pistons actually). And check secondary rollers. Primary...make sure weight bushings are OK. And best bang for the performance buck...replace the primary and secondary springs...they set and wear out. Cheap performance gain everytime.

Premium Features