• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Axys RMK Pro 163" 2.6" - Only 120 miles!!!

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
SOLD!!!

2016 Axys RMK Pro 163" 2.6" - Bought her brand new last year. Broke the sled in, and then road it once. I also snow bike. Found myself snow biking all the time and not riding the new sled.

Choose the 2.6" cause I wanted the lightest 163" made. Also didn't see much gain in climbing between the 3" and 2.6" in Washington, plus the track speed increase with the belt drive fits my riding style more.

Sled is pretty much bone stock. It's perfect, show room condition. Still has two years of bumper to bumper warranty. Comes with under seat bag, short windshield and a few other things I'm probably forgetting.

I will post pics soon. I don't need to sell it, but I hate seeing such a rad sled just sit there not being ridden.

PM me with interest.

I'd like $12500, but send me a reasonable offer and I might consider it. :face-icon-small-hap

This is non-snow check version.

Last edited:

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
Don't have a ton of pics, but here is one! Not me in the pic

Always stored in a heated shop, only trailered in an enclosed.

7ff3c7fb9bc8c6d8139477c4c2d01e02.jpg

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
Ask what you want, but know that you can pick up a leftover 16 showroom new for 2k less...

sledheader, I'll remember to get on your next thread when you try and sell something. I'll tell everyone that your price is high too! Thanks for the help! :face-icon-small-win

Perhaps my price is high, I just put it out there to see. But I sure appreciate your insight on the matter!

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
sledheader, I'll remember to get on your next thread when you try and sell something. I'll tell everyone that your price is high too! Thanks for the help! :face-icon-small-win

Perhaps my price is high, I just put it out there to see. But I sure appreciate your insight on the matter!

I was just trying to be helpful man. If you want to sell the sled, you aren't going to get that asking price. I didn't know if you were aware of current prices on leftover 16 sleds. Good luck with the sale!

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
I was just trying to be helpful man. If you want to sell the sled, you aren't going to get that asking price. I didn't know if you were aware of current prices on leftover 16 sleds. Good luck with the sale!

I figured that was the case, but in the future a PM would be appreciated if my pricing is in left field :)

R
Feb 29, 2016
I figured that was the case, but in the future a PM would be appreciated if my pricing is in left field :)

OR, some due diligence on the part of the poster before making the ad....

10,499 is the ES start. Looks like Rexburg has a ton of 800 155s at $9999. I only found one 163 and it was ES for $11,299.

Premium Features