• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 RMK 600 Turbo $3400

C

chanks7

Dec 3, 2007
Aerocharger turbo kit by Turbo Doc, currently set up for 9 or 12 psi. Sled has 920 miles on it and only 300 on the new motor with forged pistons and Aerocharger turbo rebuilt by Steve Packer. Other upgrades include Axis clicker reservoir shocks front and rear, Holz A-arms and tie rods, HRP spindles, SLP powder pro skis, updated voltage regulator, 6" handlebar riser, hand guards, electric fuel pump. Voltage, boost and fuel pressure gauges, series 5 2.4" track with no missing lugs, big wheel kit, snow eliminator boards, and tether. I had it out west twice this year, very reliable. Currently set up for MN but can include setup info/parts for out West. Stored in a climate controlled garage year round and trailered in an enclosed trailer.

Will part out if not sold soon. If you are looking for any parts send me a message of what you are looking for and I will get you prices.

Located in Monticello, MN

cover.jpg front.jpg engine.jpg track.jpg 20161018_075101.jpg turbo.jpg

Premium Features