• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie - MAKE OFFER

U
Oct 26, 2014
Minnesota
2005 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie 4x4 Quad Cab. Fully loaded with every option available in 2005.

Drivetrain:
-Short Box Quad Cab single rear wheel one-ton pickup -Cummins HO Diesel, 325hp 610ftlbs/tq -Heavy Duty 48rfe automatic transmission with tow/haul mode -Heavy Duty Snow Plow Prep Group, tow hooks, skid plates, dual 440 amp alternators -3.73 Limited Slip differentials -It currently has 223,000 miles. The motor and pickup is 100% stock and never been modified, chipped, or tuned. The only thing I have done is added a 5" turbo back exhaust that splits into dual 4" tips. Sounds great, sounds like a real truck should. Within the last year (10,000 miles) I have put in all new brakes, u joints, all front ball joints, wheel bearings, ABS Sensors, new fuel pump, new shift linkage, new batteries, and replaced all six injectors with new factory Bosch ones. It runs, drives, and handles excellent with no issues at all, no steering slop, no wander. Drives as good as the day I bought it. I have meticulously maintained the pickup. I am the second owner and purchased it at 60,000 miles in 2007 from a close friend who bought it new. I have known the pickup since the day he bought it.

Laramie Package interior with:
-Laramie badges -Power everything -Steering wheel audio controls -Heated Leather Seats -Power Driver and Passenger seats -Dual zone temperature controls -One-touch down driver window -Electronic 4x4 switch -Flip up center console with jump seat -Rear storage compartments and storage under jump seat -6 disc CD changer and premium Infinity speakers - Overhead Navigation display with temp, mpg, etc.. -auto dimming rear view mirror -Built in garage door opener buttons -Clearance lights -Fog lights -Power/heated trailer tow folding mirrors -Black leather interior and grey suede inserts -Professionally painted to match pocket style fender flares -17" aluminum wheels -Sliding rear window -4 wheel ABS disc brakes -9/10 interior condition with no tears in the leather, seats are all in excellent condition.

Exterior:
-Diamond plate running boards -Diamond plate mud flaps -Diamond plate bed rails -Hinged TonnoMaster tonneau cover --Full heavy duty grill guard --Turn over gooseneck ball in the bed, never been used --Bed and tailgate mats -315/70/17 Cooper tires -The pickup is in great condition, no rust at all, no rock chips on the rockers, one or two very small scratches and a dime size dent or two, it is a used pickup but in great condition. 9/10 exterior condition, still black and glossy and always stored in a heated garage

I am asking $19,950 or BEST OFFER. I have loved owning this pickup and hate seeing it go, but I decided to buy a new one and I don't need two so feel free to make an offer, worst I can say is no. This would make someone an awesome sled hauler!

IMG_0507.jpg IMG_0508.jpg IMG_0506.jpg IMG_0530.jpg IMG_0513.jpg IMG_0511.jpg IMG_0517.jpg IMG_0518.jpg

Premium Features