• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

0 SRX 700no spark

P
Dec 5, 2010
I have an buddies sled tryig to help him with. I have litte experiencewith wiring on this sled and have a few questions.

1. I though this year was one that had the wire that would rub and short out? Could anyone giv feed back on wire color/location that this was?

2. I hve tested Key Swich and kill Swith both test good, also I hav hooked voltage meter up to the plugged that provdes power to the Coils. When i pull the sled over wth my meter in i get a quick reading of over or around 12sh volts it seems. This is for the 3colored wires that go to each coil it seems.

3. Removed the coils and ohm acrossed each one to sparkplug cap to supply wire i seem t get around 105hms

4. tested the wire that seems to be grounding wire for the kill system, with everything hooked up and on. I beep test from the plug to the coils(black wire) to frame and i get a beep. Tells me it grounded out somewhere?

Any input would be great i have not had a chance to keep looking into this more and wanted some input from knowlegedable yammy guys.

-Pharotek

Last edited:
Premium Features