• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Man Silber Turbo sled

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa
Thought people might find it interesting about a sled that I helped a large friend set up. Started with a 2015 163 pro. First thing we did was change it to a 174 3", then add a Silber turbo with Justins new updated BD reprogrammed stock ECU. Then I had him get a TKI belt drive so we could get a 2.57 gearing for him, and a 180/ 300 secondary spring, with helix set on 42/46 and the weights set up correctly at 74 grams. He's running about 8# boost with 50/50 av/ 91 non ethonal. Lets just say I've ridden it and watched it run, it's a screamer. He's had it out about 7 or 8 rides and it has carried him with out a glitch every ride all day. Plus the smile on his face says it all. Oh ya by the way James is a large man, ( lets just say over 365#). will keep that part under our hats, ok. I'll try and get him and some others on here and have them tell ya what they think. Not all of us have to ride double every time we ride...lol...sorry James

S
Jan 22, 2012
It's true as the man who's ridden with him a bunch and pulled his sled out a time of two. It's seriously amazing the difference this sled has made. Even over the silber 163 set up he rode last year. The new silber is an awesome kit with the 174 it really zips!!! Runs flawless

B
Dec 12, 2012
Moses lake
As the big man that owns this sled, aka "peaches," it runs even better than I had hoped. With the new update from Silber turbo, it just runs great. No more messing with your programmer; no more random boggs; it runs very consistent.
The clutching and gearing that ephratafarmer did, are exactly what peaches needed and with the 174 3 inch and the K-mod it gets on top of the snow and doesn't trench. As a big guy at 6'5" and 365 lbs, I've tried a lot of different things and nothing has even come close to this sled. It makes it so I can keep up with the little fellers :) haha

image.jpg

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
great to hear :face-icon-small-hap
what elv. you running ?
love to see some video of "peaches" in action
thanks

let it snow

M
Feb 5, 2008
MN
is there a "newer" tune available now? Had the kpa/bully dog set up on my sled last winter and Justin installed an updated tune mid winter...just curious if there had been another one released since? Thanks

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa
is there a "newer" tune available now? Had the kpa/bully dog set up on my sled last winter and Justin installed an updated tune mid winter...just curious if there had been another one released since? Thanks
I would think you probably have the updated one

S
Aug 30, 2008
Waconia,MN and Denver,CO
I have the same brand new kit from silber turbo's on my 14 pro and I can say this new kit is AWESOME. Run's flawlessly all day with touching a thing... consistent throttle response with 0 lag... I have a 12 pro and with silber turbo as well that is now for sale lol and it is night and day difference... install was simple and clean... love the new setup... pull and go.. thanks to cory and justin for answering my 100 questions on my 12 kit to get running right. This new kit is awesome You will love it...
I ride with other pro turbos and this one with the stock ecu is dialed in.... love it
and by far the best priced one out there..

Last edited:
Premium Features