• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013/14 Togwotee Snow Conditions

C

cjfox

Jan 31, 2010
SW WYO
Had a nice little Halloween ride yesterday got my fix been waiting for this day for a while just can't be afraid of a little log hoppin and FYI it was snowing like hell all day

by4anydy.jpg
2y2e9e9u.jpg
se6asuju.jpg

Last edited:

turbonium

Lifetime Membership
Jan 21, 2009
Over then bars

Had my first ride and Over the bars today at tog. Got lucky nothing bent or broke.
Pretty freaking thin. Put 50 breakin miles on The new assault tho.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Thanks for all the updates. Couple more weeks and it'll be good!

J

jwebb06

Dec 17, 2012
Schleswig, IA
Anyone got any more recent info on snow conditions, recent rides, photos, videos? I didnt realize till talking to reservation services at Togwotee Mountain Lodge recently that they don't open for snowmobile reservations and accommodations till December 1st. Feel free to correct me if I understood that wrong. But we are booked to head out from the Midwest for our stay January 2-7. I know its aways out yet and conditions change often but curious to hear and see what conditions are like already seeing the web cam at Togwotee Lodge is looking pretty good for this time of year.

hanson summit

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2011
Farm in SD
worth coming to togwotee for this thanksgiving weekend?
want to break in some sleds and have some fun.

any pics or info would be great

Stevoreno

Lifetime Membership
Dec 9, 2010
Park City, UT
Rode up at Togwotee on Saturday. Anything south facing is really thin or bare, shaded and north facing could be 2.5 feet. In the trees its deeper but there are lots of hazards as my bent s-module confirms...

Skied at Jackson yesterday, they had 5-6 inches mid-mountain and they added at least another 6-8 since then, I would think Togwotee's west facing slopes should have 12-15 by now with more on the way.

Togwotee Mountain Lodge did open yesterday Dec 1st, trail grooming begins on Dec 15.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Warm temps made for freezing rain slushy... - temps overnight and cold iced up everything. Did get 1" on truck this a.m. but nothing to risk it yet.
Parking lot is empty and there gettin' ready.

Premium Features