• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GPS waypoints Big Horns

ArcticFamily

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
MN
Almost kickin' my own a_ss asking... as we're all somewhat secretive of our favorite riding areas. ;)

We're taking our 1st trip to the Horns, been to many other places, just never the Horns.

Anyone willing to share their GPS waypoints or geographic spots to try to reach and ride in, please send me a PM.

Just wishing to maximize our time out there and hit some of the better spots.

Thx. :beer;

Last edited:
T

tanner77

Feb 13, 2008
go south and try riding along the Tongue river and Duncan Lake area... we were out over presidents weekend and found alot of deep untouched around that area...its real easy access from P trail...

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
If you are riding on the north side of the mountain I would head up to Bald mt. Tends to be the most snow over there. Lots of fun places to play right off the highway and the trails around there.

Watch out of draws if you head around the back side of baldy, a lot of them are hard to see until you are right on them.

Could also head over towards bucking mule falls, pretty cool place for pictures and the snow can be good.

ndmeathead

Lifetime Membership
Feb 26, 2009
I'm still tryin to get the area down. I just used my GPS first time Friday and am trying to figure out how to get it on the PC. Will PM when I figure it out. I'll be the first guy to say I'd love to get a PM with peoples routes and playgrounds also:devil:

ArcticFamily

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
MN
Bump

Bump.... .making 1st return trip the Horns since 2009.... would appreciate any waypoints and/or area names to seek and ride....

Thanks!

Premium Features