• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost HTC Windows Phone, Snowies 3/29/14

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
My dad lost his cell phone @ the snowies today, I think its probably somehwere around the base of the hills @ lake marie or on the U trail that everyone climbs (the ones that actually slid today?) somewhere around there.

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone found an HTC windows phone around there today it'd be sweet to get it back for him :)

edit: FOUND! Thanks!

Last edited:

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Marie slid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was sort of surprised, but if you go where the parking lot is at the base of the one hill by the shack with the solar panel on it ... like the main hill that EVERYONE climbs .... To the left of that is the portion of the hill that has the trees, then further to the left of that .... is the part that sort of starts shallow, the furthest left part of that isn't steep, but the right part is .... somehow it looked to me like the right part of that hill slide down into the less steep part. It didn't look big, but the chunks didn't get there by themselves ....

I was pretty surprised to see it there, but it was warm and windy .... those hills I think must have had a fair bit of wind loading on them.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
A guy got caught in a slide on the same face a couple of years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features