• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody running 36.5 A-Arms on there M-Series

R
Nov 26, 2014
North Idaho
Just wondering how much difference in terms of boon docking and downhill turns there is with the narrow a-arm kit. Curently running a 2007 M8 with bushings on outside of ski. Ski stance is 39" center to center, is 1.25 per side enough to make a big difference?

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
I have some alt impact ones on mine.

Of all the money I've thrown at random crap for that thing, that mod alone is probably the best for moving around in trees on slopes.

Do eeeet.

Itsstock

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Woodbury,MN
I also am running the Alternative Impact front suspension on my sled. That in addition to the Raptor shocks I installed last year were the best upgrades I have done to the sled. A little more tippy on the trails but that isn't what I purchased those for.
I wouldn't hesitate to go narrower.

Rixster

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2005
Springville, UT
What all did you have to change? I assume the tie rods need to be shortened. and the shocks would need to be shorter?

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
What all did you have to change? I assume the tie rods need to be shortened. and the shocks would need to be shorter?

Look for a thread started by alt impact announcing he was going to make these. That thread served as the 'figuring it out' process for rod length, shock shortening etc

Premium Features