• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SHR 860 & Dynamo Joe`s Kit

Juggs

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
any one run Joe`s Mountain Ramps and Helix with Big John`s Kit at elevaTION . if so how does it work , or am i going to be better off with a 46-42 helix. just trying to get a good setup for when i get to Montana so i am not spending to much Time dicking around with the clutching

appreciate any Help

S

sonic

Oct 26, 2008
Medicine Hat
i am curently running joes new dj2 helix plus his mountian ramps on my 860,ive tryed a couple different set ups this year but joes clutching is where i will stay,this set up flat out rocks ...

DOOFREAK

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I don't have the 860 but Joe's mountain setup is AWSOME!!!! I am 100% sure you will get all the performance the 860 is capable of. I got the helix first and thought that was amaizing but when I added the new ramps WOW!! It pulls like a freight train. Backshift is unreal off the throttle a little or a lot and no worries because when you get back on it the rpms go right back to the sweet spot. The ramps are perfect for on the trail or off no need to change clickers.

Juggs

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
i am curently running joes new dj2 helix plus his mountian ramps on my 860,ive tryed a couple different set ups this year but joes clutching is where i will stay,this set up flat out rocks ...

is his dj-2 helix different than the Q-11

Premium Features