• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Dead Snow" a new kind of sled vid! **Updated with sled scene

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
It was believable...right up until the Nazi zombies run....ha! Everybody knows they can't run...and in snow???? Nope!

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
LOL....I watched this awhile back. Actually I've watched it a couple of times. :face-icon-small-blu I have a Norwegian friend on here whom recommended it. You can watch it on Netflix streaming, but they also have it on YouTube in *sections*.

This is one of the bloodiest movies I've seen (not something for little ones to watch), but it's also funny, and the sled riding isn't phony (it's good). Different kind of flick, but it was worth the watch. :)

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I still want to form my own sled group called 'The SnoTards' and just make videos of us doing absolutley nothing but drinking beer and doing burnouts in parking lots and setting our suspensions up to wheelie on little bumps then sell the _PISS_ out of the videos to flatlanders. it'd be AWESOME.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Ya know....been thinking about it...maybe this was to be a joke post to catch others, and I ruined it by actually replying about the movie. :face-icon-small-blu

Sorry if that was the intention.

The movie isn't fantastic, but it's one of those that even though it has some weird/dumb stuff, you still watch it all. Worth it alone to see a sled being ridden without it being some trail sled set up to meet all of the Hollywood safety requirements. Plus....machine gun on a sled...that's pretty sweet. :face-icon-small-coo

I still want to form my own sled group called 'The SnoTards' and just make videos of us doing absolutley nothing but drinking beer and doing burnouts in parking lots and setting our suspensions up to wheelie on little bumps then sell the _PISS_ out of the videos to flatlanders. it'd be AWESOME.

I think this would be a huge hit, get trail head and parking lot locations all over the West...

Premium Features