• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OSP-Wa.Nina - TR:5 Sled Shredding Gold Creek Wa

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Latest video trip report videoin from your friends at Oneshot Productions filmed over 12/10-12/11 at the GC. Filmed with some GoPro and Contour cams. Editing by your friend and mine the Lushbomb. Friend us up, "Oneshot Productions" on the facebook if you do that kinda nasty.

Enjoy!

Get your fullscreen on over on Vimeo, much better:
http://www.vimeo.com/17897109

Carbon77

Lifetime Membership
Jun 12, 2008
Yakivegas, WA
Sickballs! I need to stop resort riding and actually take the sled up :D

What kind of mound did you use for the above helmet shots?

L

Lushbomb

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 26, 2008
PAC NW
www.oneshotproduction.net
How about using a couple ram mounts and a pole off the helmet to cut down on the bouncing?

added weight added crap to carry, thems sleds are heavy enough! haha.. we're still experimenting for sure though.. we'll be mixing up the angles and we point and shoot alot too. so far we have only been filming with POV cams but mostly point and shooting, too much POV is to much.. i want to figure a mount out for my front bumper.. thats one of my goals for sled mounting..
we used monopods carrying them facing back this weekend snowboarding. super cool footy came outta that.. vid edit tonight perhaps..

L

Lushbomb

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 26, 2008
PAC NW
www.oneshotproduction.net
tried to get the vid done last night.. but then all of a sudden the room started spinning.. damn Crown Royal and the holidays always gets me!!
tonight i'll stick to the norm.. Ranier!

we r riding tomorrow too :):drum:

Premium Features