• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bully Dog-Triple Dog Power Pup

C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
Anyone interested in a Bully Dog-Triple Dog Power Pup. Model 40500.

Fits:
03-07 6.0L Powerstroke
03-06 5.9L Cummins
02-05 6.6L Duramax
May fit more with an update but this is what the book says.

Plugs right into the OBDII port. Can shift on the fly. Its missing one of the nuts that holds the chord onto the programmer itself, has been that way for awhile now and doesnt affect anything. We bought it in 05 and had it on an '03 and '05 6.0L powerstroke.

Would like to get $150 plus shipping. Pm me here or email me at chunkysoup87@hotmail.com

Thanks
Jason

Last edited:
B
Jul 24, 2011
Chunky soup,

Will this work on 05 cummins? I know you said 03 and later dodges but I also had a triple dog power pup at one time for my 03 and had to get rid of it when I traded for my 05 because it would not work. The part number looks very familiar. I am interested in it but just making sure before I buy. I did not find much on bully dog's website when researching it. also what are the different horsepower levels?

C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
It says it will fit the '05 5.9L Cummins. It looks like the Extreme Setting is +140 hp for the Cummins. Not sure about the Performance or Tow/Economy Settings. It doesnt have the Crazy Larry programs and they are no longer available. I dont see why it wouldnt work for you.

Premium Features