• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bedford Wyoming

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Going up to the relatives in Bedford in January. How is the riding out of there? Or is it better to trailer somewhere. I've ridden from the pinedale side, but not the west side where Bedford is. I know there is a canyon with a groomed trail going up from where we are staying.

Sled208

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2010
I'm pretty sure when we stayed in Alpine we actually trailered down to that area for the day and it kicked some serious ***

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
This was on our local news awhile back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Thats one lucky dude...Much of the Salt Grays River Range from Alpine south to Smith Fork is just like the video shows.....Great riding but you better have your head screw on right to ride there.

DPG

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
Yep I ride there a lot. I'm lucky to live close very close!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Once time out at Smith Fork it was snowing real hard vertigo vision I was climbing back out one of the honey holes couldn't see past my handle bars and slammed right into a rock hard cornice that broke on my head knock me on my *** thought I was a goner....luckily the hill didn't slid that what is was most afraid of.

There's great riding on both sides of the salt river most of it barley ridden.

DPG

gqapex

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2008
Yes you can get to the box y from Bedford I've done it tons of times.

Premium Features