• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boondocker Turbos are pretty neat [Video]

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
Just threw together another quick video from when our friends Ryan and Alex from ND, and MN came to visit us here in NW Montana.

Ryan Koll picked up a low mile '13 Pro and threw on a Boondocker Turbo and some Raptor Shocks and the thing is just a blast to ride. I've never ridden that nice of a turbo set-up. I was expecting there to be some pretty bad lag which would make it harder to ride in the trees like we like to do. Turns out the power is totally manageable and really easy to ride. I can just remember giggling like an idiot while riding that thing.

The best part is he did the install himself(first one ever) and had ZERO issues all year. Travis and I wish we could say that about our stock sleds...

R

rjkoll

Nov 4, 2009
Hey guys, thanks for checking out our video. Had a great time out in Kalispell this year, I only wish I could have made it out there more than once (to Kalispell anyways). I second what Tory said about the turbo setup, the fun factor is through the roof and I was really impressed with the lack of turbo lag/responsiveness as well as the reliability. If you can afford it, no question in my mind a good turbo setup like Boondocker is the way to go, you will giggle for days. Thanks again for watching, its awesome to hear everyone's feedback!

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
Cool vid, we ran 5 sleds with 2863 ic tial this winter, never looked at the box or pyros after day 2, they were flawless. Only issue was broken belt guards but bd replaced those. IMO Rear suspension upgrades are worth it.

Premium Features