• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1993 Yamaha Phazer II ST Longtrack CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I've had the add on for 1000, for 800, 700, and now it's time for a SUMMER BLOWOUT.

New Price: $550 you pick it up in Fort Collins. $975 delivered to Billings, Omaha, Salt Lake

With this you get the sled, a cover, spare belt, spare plugs, plug wrench, Yamaha Manual, 2 gallons of oil, Helmet, Goggles, anything else I can find in the garage that would go with the sled.

1993 Yamaha Phazer IIST with Aean Single pipe.
Seat is excellent, no rips. Track and rear suspension is Very Good. Tunnel is good, paint is worn off around foot rests. Snowflap is useable, could use a new one. Left handgrip/warmer needs to be replaced. Body is good- hood had 2 small cracks that have been repaired (around the hinges and one small one on the side that you have to look VERY closely to see).
Motor is strong. Appx 6820 miles on it.

Comes with an older universal cover, spare belt, spare plugs, Plug wrench, and a Yamaha Service Manual

normal_Phazers_004~0.jpg

normal_Phazers_002~0.jpg

normal_Phazers_005~0.jpg

normal_Phazers_012.jpg

X
Jan 14, 2006
?????????i am lost
wow you have been work on a sale for the better part of a year,i think you had this on the old 4m...if i was not so darn far away i be all over this...ttt for ya...if your coming to mn let me know....i love those old phazers....they never die....i have had a few with 12000 miles and still run great.

wow you have been work on a sale for the better part of a year,i think you had this on the old 4m...if i was not so darn far away i be all over this...ttt for ya...if your coming to mn let me know....i love those old phazers....they never die....i have had a few with 12000 miles and still run great.

Yeah...guess gas is keeping folks down. GREAT sled, GREAT GREAT GREAT Price!!!!

I've had a bunch of interest from folks around the Lakes and North East...no takers out here...

Premium Features