• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Selling or Parting out 03' Mod Sled 800 XCR Triple

S

sledhd4life

Sep 30, 2008
Montana Boy
Price Reduced! 03 RMK with an 800 XCR triple has; Boss seat, Timbersled rear skid with fox floats, billets wheels, Ice age rails, 156x2 challenger track, as well as barkbuster front end. Sled also has clear tank, simmons ski's, mesh hood (with detachable gauge pod and chrome windshield, also have stock hood), 4 window digitron gauges, left hand throttle and bar risers. 800 triple is an 02' that was tuned by SLP with triple ceramic SLP pipes and silencers, their porting recently, v-force 3's, Dial-jets, cat secondary, and air socks pushing 200 hp when it was fresh. Motor still runs extemely strong with approx. 2000 miles on it ported 500 miles ago and put in new rings and gaskets plus honed cylinders. Pistons and compression good so didn't change. Extremely reliable, arm stretching sled that has only been ridden a few times a season last 4 seasons. Hate to part with but looking into turbos and they be spendy!!!! PM me with serious inquires please. Asking $3700.

Last edited:
P

PROTECH

Oct 13, 2008
edge xcr

How much for the motor set up? I have a Holz edge chassis. Are you close to Billings? I would like to check it out. Text to 1-406-839-5837. Jerry.

S

sledhd4life

Sep 30, 2008
Montana Boy
Not even sure what to ask for the motor set up. At this point I'd really like to keep the sled complete and sell the whole thing as is. I'm located in Conrad.

S

sledhd4life

Sep 30, 2008
Montana Boy
Will run flatland. Nice thing about dial jets is you just reach under hood and adjust them to lean it out or richen it up. Pick a good main jet and then dials allow you to go + or - 10 jet sizes just by turn of the knob. I ran it down in low elevations when enough snow around house and it rips!!

Premium Features